{TWATT} Not Everyone Is Meant To Be A Leader - TwinIsFine

"Not everyone is meant to be a leader, a lot of us will fail by being followers. The lord never gives his soldiers too much, he gives them just enough. I remember when I first realized I had an anointing on my life, I was 16 and all I could think of was why me lord. I'm no saint. I was battling with homosexuality And finding myself. But all I knew was that the lord had favored me. When things are new to us we tend to become fearful of embracing it so we refrain from doing so. Ordinarily I'm very shy and quiet, but my personality has never stopped people from clinging to me, so I embraced it. God is using me just like he's using one of you to minister to the youth, to the broken hearted, to the misguided, to the woman whose been down for so long she doesn't know what it looks like or feels like to be up. God is using one of you to lead and everyone else will fall in line. God is using one of you to make a difference, you know to be the change you want to see in the world. The same way we are influenced by peer pressure, We need to be influenced by God's pressure!"

*** FOR MORE INSPIRATIONAL MOTIVATION PLEASE VISIT THE WORD ACCORDING TO TWIN PAGE ***